About Me

My photo
My name is Donna and I am a mother of three amazingly loud and wild boys. My son Bryland was born in September 2007. My son Jackson was born 14 months later in November 2008. And my youngest was born in January 2011. I’ve been married to most amazing and Godly man, Jeremy, since August 2004. Since I became a mom, I was blessed to stay home for 2 years and returned to teaching half-time Kindergarten but it was very challenging for our family, so I am home again. :) I absolutely love my family and my Jesus!

Friday, February 19, 2010

In the beginning...

Sew, I've always wanted to start a blog and actually tried once and called it REAL MOMS but got too busy and never got around to updating it. I wanted to perfect the blog before I published it to the World Wide Web and that didn't happen. So this blog will be a taste of everything not just about being a mom!

I wanted to blog because there are so many things that I am passionate about and wanted to share it with those who wanted to read it. I want this blog to be a place where people can keep up with my family. A place where I can inspire people in the things that I love and have others inspire me. Let me know what you think and give me some feedback!!!

I am so excited to blog and don't even know where to start so I'm sure everything will be me rambling until I'm able to organize my thoughts better. Bear with me as I figure this all out.

No comments:

Post a Comment