About Me

My photo
My name is Donna and I am a mother of three amazingly loud and wild boys. My son Bryland was born in September 2007. My son Jackson was born 14 months later in November 2008. And my youngest was born in January 2011. I’ve been married to most amazing and Godly man, Jeremy, since August 2004. Since I became a mom, I was blessed to stay home for 2 years and returned to teaching half-time Kindergarten but it was very challenging for our family, so I am home again. :) I absolutely love my family and my Jesus!

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Painting Fun

Today is Jeremy's dads birthday and we celebrated it yesterday. I had the boys do a piece of painting for their papa. I bought several stretched out canvases for a couple projects I have (a later post when it's complete) and saved some for the boys. I bought some acrylic paint, paint brushes and sponges to help them make their masterpiece. I tried to buy colors that matched my in-laws' master bedroom but once the paint got mixed the colors only kinda mattered.





Bryland had a blast and Jackson would have eaten the paint so we gave him a paint brush and he made several strokes, then slammed his other hand and went crazy. I got this idea from an episode of Jon and Kate plus 8...but they had more time, helpers, supplies, etc. So I worked with what I had. The picture is of the masterpiece that will go for millions in a few years. Little did Jeremy's parents know we gave them a piece of art that would allow them to retire sooner than they had hoped. :) (Also in the picture, is of the top of a dining table that I found at an estate sale a month ago.)

No comments:

Post a Comment