About Me

My photo
My name is Donna and I am a mother of three amazingly loud and wild boys. My son Bryland was born in September 2007. My son Jackson was born 14 months later in November 2008. And my youngest was born in January 2011. I’ve been married to most amazing and Godly man, Jeremy, since August 2004. Since I became a mom, I was blessed to stay home for 2 years and returned to teaching half-time Kindergarten but it was very challenging for our family, so I am home again. :) I absolutely love my family and my Jesus!

Saturday, February 20, 2010

What's Wrong With This Picture?

Can you please tell the man who owns the basket that is overflowing, that his things are suppose to be inside the basket and may not overflow out or over the top? Also, tell him if he wants to do that...at least get a cuter lunch bag. :) Hehehe...the man told me that he did that to be funny and was waiting to see how long it would take for me to notice. Of course, as soon as I noticed I went craaaazzzzy!!!




So I'm still trying to figure out this Blog thing. Some friends of mine from high school are giving me tips through FB and I'm so appreciative. I haven't figured out how to change my Header and want to do that when I have more time. I've already learned that my last blog was too long and need at least more pictures to make it interesting. I also have so much to write but don't want to write everyday but at least once a week. I just feel like in the beginning I have to tell people alot to catch them up. I dunno, maybe I don't because it's not like they're going to go back and read all of my postings...or maybe they will.

No comments:

Post a Comment