About Me

My photo
My name is Donna and I am a mother of three amazingly loud and wild boys. My son Bryland was born in September 2007. My son Jackson was born 14 months later in November 2008. And my youngest was born in January 2011. I’ve been married to most amazing and Godly man, Jeremy, since August 2004. Since I became a mom, I was blessed to stay home for 2 years and returned to teaching half-time Kindergarten but it was very challenging for our family, so I am home again. :) I absolutely love my family and my Jesus!

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Hooded Scarf

My sisters went to London recently and I wanted to make them something special for their trip before they left. I'm really bad at keeping secrets, especially the ones I'm really excited about. So when I saw this Hooded Scarf pattern by prettyditty on etsy.com and on one of the blogs I follow, I fell in love with it.

I kept asking the girls what they needed to buy for their trip and if something like a scarf would be useful and dumb questions like that. Finally, I sent Dinah a picture of it to be sure that she liked it and if it was "cool and hip." Apparently, when I became a mom I lost my sense of style. :) And luckily, the girls said they liked it (or they were just being kind to a mom trying to be cool).

The girls told me it was going to be cold in London, so I thought this would be perfect! Unfortunately, since I have practically been on bedrest I was unable to find their fabric for them, but my sisters were great and went and found some themselves. This worked out better since I could be sure they liked what they had picked out. I felt so good being able to finish a project and they turned out pretty cute. Now, I need to make one for myself when I can get myself to a fabric store and have the energy to sew again.
This is the one I made for Dolly and she's trying it on in the bathroom. :)


This is the one I made for Dinah and she sent me the picture of it while in London. :) Her hair drives me crazy because it's always so perfect and beautiful!!!

I love my sisters and am so glad they got home safely, especially after being stuck there because of the weather.






No comments:

Post a Comment