About Me

My photo
My name is Donna and I am a mother of three amazingly loud and wild boys. My son Bryland was born in September 2007. My son Jackson was born 14 months later in November 2008. And my youngest was born in January 2011. I’ve been married to most amazing and Godly man, Jeremy, since August 2004. Since I became a mom, I was blessed to stay home for 2 years and returned to teaching half-time Kindergarten but it was very challenging for our family, so I am home again. :) I absolutely love my family and my Jesus!

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

The Fick Five Goodbyn Reveal!

Well, you've seen a couple of the Goodbyn's that the boys have decorated and now you get to see all five of them.  

Side view with the handles showing.

Bottom view.

All Five of our Goodbyn Lunch Boxes.

Here's Jeremy's lunch box decorated by Bryland and Jackson. 
This is mine and as you can see I have a ring on my finger and a crown.  :)  Yes, I had fun decorating mine.

This is Bryland's lunch box and he's very proud that he's 5 now!
Here's Jackson's again.  
And Graydon's that Bryland decorated.  Did you notice that the boys and Jeremy all have the same "eyes"?

The boys wanted to help me when I was trying to get pictures of the lunch boxes.  Bryland is very excited to use his.

Jackson again and of course he's wearing his favorite colors.

They were walking all over the house with their lunch boxes.  

And Graydon wanted to do it on his own.  We're still in PJs because I had them decorate them after breakfast and their chores.  :)  Then we had school.
So far I am loving the Goodbyn Lunch boxes, however, the easiest way to clean them is run them through the dishwasher.  And I usually run my dishwasher at night so I have nothing to use to prepare lunch for the next day unless I go back to the old fashion ziplock bags.  The other challenge is fitting all 5 of them in the dishwasher with all of our other dishes.  I will have to figure out a better system.

The good news is I ordered the boys' Yubo lunch boxes and they will be arriving tomorrow sometime.  I am one of those crazy people who track orders like crazy.  :)  I plan to use them this Friday when the boys are at Friday School.  The boys always pack a snack when they go and this Friday I have cleaning duties to fulfill so I also need to pack them a lunch while I clean.  It's going to be a crazy day because after cleaning we go straight to Bryland's gymnastics.  Pray for me!


No comments:

Post a Comment